- When do you wish to arrive at Terra Frutis, and how long do you wish to stay?
. . . .
- We request that each individual planning to arrive at any Terra Frutis location fill out a separate questionnaire if capable of doing so, even if arriving with others. Will you arrive at Terra Frutis with others? If so, please elaborate.
- What interests you the most about Terra Frutis?
- How do you see yourself contributing and spending your time?
- Do you have any physical or psychological health issues, if so, what are they?
- Please provide links to social media profiles that you have – for example, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, a personal website, et cetera.
- Please describe your current financial situation. What would you do if you ran out of money while staying at Terra Frutis?
- Which seeds, cuttings, or grafted plants do you plan to bring with you to Terra Frutis? Please refer to the “Plant Gift List” (page https://terrafrutis.com/donations/plant-genetics-wanted/).
- What is your intended diet (elaborate a little)?
- What are your knowledge, insights, and experience regarding sustainable polycultures, permaculture, regenerative agroforestry, closed-loop farming/gardening, eco-technology, eco-construction.
- What particular skills, interests, or fields of knowledge do you possess and enjoy sharing?
- Please explain your thoughts and feelings on the relationship between humans and non-human animals.
- Please explain your thoughts and experiences regarding mind-altering substances such as hallucinogenics, alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, coffee, cacao, et cetera.
- What would you recommend as a source of information for nutrition and health?
- Please tell us about yourself.
- Please list three emergency contacts (name, email address, telephone number, relationship to you).
Please copy and paste both the questions and your answers into an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Member Application – My Name” (for example, “Member Application – John Smith”).