Donations are used to purchase tools, equipment, and fruit trees. You can specify what you want your donation to be used for. You can also donate seeds and plants or other items.
Examples of donation amounts and what they can be used for:
- a $125 donation was used to plant a papaya field. Do you want a papaya field planted in your name?
- $4: one machete
- $8: one hoe
- $10: one shovel
- $2-$10: a fruit tree from another nursery
- $20: one digging bar
You can donate by:
- PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bitcoin: 3J4mGMNBec6VtQLVwLPgru3YAUCRPzAbhd
If you are planning a trip here and would like to bring us something as a donation to the community, here is a list of desired items. Please let us know in advance if you will be bringing any items from this list so we can keep the list up to date 🙂
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life, by Marshall Rosenberg
- Dehydrator sheets for an Excalibur Dehydrator